Valentine's Day Getaway Package
A red rose for her, a cozy and romantic night away, plus a fabulous dinner! Enjoy live music throughout dinner, then - dancing to our favorite Trio. Enjoy a special romantic getaway package to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
Saturday February 15th Package includes:
- Complete three-course dinner for 2
- Glass of house wine or cocktail for each of you
- A red rose for her
- Dancing to the Scott Heth Trio
- Overnight accommodations for 2
- Breakfast for 2
Complete Valentine's Day Package is $299 per couple (total package is $360.32 per couple including tax and service charge). Please reserve a seating time in the restaurant!
Looking for some ‘over the top’ romantic amenities for your getaway?
Choose from these delectable ideas to make your overnight stay sizzle.
- Rose Petal Turn Down - while you’re out to a lovely dinner our room attendants expertly freshen up you guest room and turn down the room for the evenings slumber, concluding with a romantic trail of rose petals across the bed. $30
- Drawn bath / shower – Treat your sweetheart to a drawn hot bath with candles and the Interlaken’s signature lavender, vanilla milk bath blend. This is sure to relax and delight the senses. $25
- Chocolate covered Strawberries. $19
- Tea for Two and Two for Tea - Afternoon tea and Cookies delivered to you guest room. $15
- Private Cooking Class - Prepare a delicious meal with your special ‘someone’ under the guidance of Interlaken’s Executive Chef Brandon Scimeca. You’ll create a memorable lunch or dinner with Chef Scimeca while sipping wine and learning new cooking techniques “just for the two of you”. $299 per couple, plus tax & service charge
- Milk House Chocolates – Locally crafted chocolates, made fresh with Thorncrest Farm’s milk, butter and cream. Absolutely divine! 10 piece Sampler $ 30 Cabernet Sauvignon Dark Chocolate Truffles $50
- Chefs Tasting menu (Friday or Sunday) $85 per person, plus tax & service charge
- A Dozen Red Roses with vase $75
- Romantic Bouquet of flowers in vase $50
- In-room manicure and pedicure, with rose oil & petals $35 / $55
- Fresh Fruit and Local artisan cheeses $19
- Choose from Interlaken’s wine cellar of champagnes, red & white wines – Complete list here.
Have something else in mind or want to customize your experience? Call or email Vanessa or Ryan who would be happy to be your romantic concierge for the weekend: Vanessa@interlakeninn.com or Ryan@interlakeninn.com
Dinner at Morgan's Restaurant - As part of this year's Valentine's Day Getaway Package, in addition to our regular dinner menu, enjoy a specially created menu for lovers that includes:
Beet and Coconut Soup
Sliced Proscuitto, Italian Figs, Parmigiano Reggiano
Lovers Antipasto Platter for Two: Oysters on the half shell with champagne sorbet, marinated beets with pistachio and saffron yogurt, shrimp tempura with blood orange glaze
Roasted Red Snapper, Black Rice, Sunchokes, Blood Orange Emulsion
Roasted Chicken, Soft Italian Polenta, Bacon, Pearl Onions
NY Strip Steak, Exotic Mushrooms, Red Wine Reduction
Rose scented Panna Cotta with Rhubarb Reduction and Pistachio
Double Chocolate Ganache Torte with Pretzel Ice Cream
Blackberry Cobbler with Sour Cream Ice Cream
Arrive a day early or stay a day later for just $179 additional (plus tax).
Call us if you'd like to upgrade your guestroom (additional charge applies):
- $75 per night for Main Building King, Sunnyside King or Countryside King accommodations
- $150 per night for loft-bedroom Townhouse Suites (Does not include 2nd bedroom)
- $175 per night for the Townhouse and Woodside Suites with Jacuzzis