Sleigh Ride Package
The "Dashing Through the Snow" Sleigh Ride Package
We invite you to go sleighing through the countryside, while viewing the natural beauty of a New England winter. Go dashing through the snow in a one-horse open sleigh, complete with jingling sleigh bells and antique lap robes to keep you cozy warm.
- Sleigh ride through the countryside
- One dinner entree with the purchase of one entree
- Deluxe guest accommodations
- Breakfast for two the next morning
The ultimate romantic winter getaway is just $359 per couple, plus tax. Gratuities for our wait staff are not included in the package price, so please tip accordingly! (Package total with tax $391.26)
The Americana adventure begins in the stable yard of nearby Loon Meadow Farm. From there the horse guides the sleigh over the rolling fields and through the wooded surroundings. The horse genuinely knows the way to carry the sleigh all the way back home to the farmhouse - where steaming mulled cider awaits.
Upon returning to The Interlaken Inn, guests can make plans for an early dinner and a great movie-going experience at the beautifully restored Millerton Moviehouse.
- Loon Meadow Farm reserves the right to cancel at any time due to inclement weather such as a blizzard or extreme cold. Every effort will be made to notify you well in advance of these cancellations. Another Interlaken package can be substituted at that time.
- If there isn't enough snow for a sleigh ride then Loon Meadow Farm will substitute a carriage ride in and around Norfolk, CT. Meeting place: Center of town at Station Place next to Wood Creek Bar & Grill.
Sleigh rides are offered on the following days between 10:30 AM - 4 PM:
- December 24th 2014
- December 26th 2014
- December 28th 2014
- December 31th 2014
- January 4th 2015
- January 11th 2015
- January 18th 2015
- January 25th 2015
- February 1nd 2015
- February 8th 2015
- February 15th 2015
- Presidents Day February 16th 2015
- March 7th 2015
- March 8th 2015
Call us if you'd like to upgrade your guestroom (additional charge applies):
- $75 per night for Main Building King, Sunnyside King or Countryside King accommodations