Catamount Adventure Park Ropes Course
The park is an exciting aerial forest adventure that provides a variety of courses that are fun for all ability levels. After participants are fitted with harnesses, they are led through a safety and park usage demonstration, fitted with gloves and are then free to navigate their chosen treetop courses.
With twelve courses of varying difficulties (think ski trails; yellow, green, blue, black and double black), you are challenged to cross bridges, climb ladders, obstacles and zip lines. The park is built to meet the standards of the Association of Challenge Course Technology (ACCT).
- Teens...adults....seniors (suggested minimum height is 48", maximum weight is 265 pounds)
- No previous experience is needed
- 12 separate courses and over 170 platforms - including a new "Green Rapids" zip line course opening soon for all ages!!
- Over 50 zip lines
- 2 courses feature 2000' of zip lines each
- Spring Season: Opening Day to June 10: Saturdays, Sundays and Memorial Day ONLY
- Summer Season: June 16 to September 3: Daily
- Fall Season: September 8 to October 28: Saturdays and Sundays and Columbus Day ONLY
- Daily schedules are subject to change due to weather. For groups of 20 or more with reservations, the park can open on weekdays during Spring and Fall seasons.
Contact us for more information about Catamount Adventure Park.
Click here to download the Catamount Adventure Park Liability Waiver form.