Retreat Facility in Lakeville, Connecticut
Christian, Educational, Religious Retreats...
The Interlaken has been a favorite destination for affordable christian and school retreats for over 110 years. Our facilities include dedicated meeting space, dining, coffee breaks and full-service conference staff.
We host retreats of 5 - 125 people, and offer private, dedicated meeting and gathering rooms, packages that include all meals and breaks, truly comfortable double-occupancy guestrooms and very competitive rates.
An aerial view of the Interlaken's campus.
Interlaken E Brochure
Winter Retreat Package
Available December 2013 through March 2014 based on hotel availability. The basic Winter Retreat Package includes:
- Continental Breakfast Buffet
- Boxed Lunch
- Dinner (Pizza, Baked Pasta, Greek Salad, Brownies and Cooler of Soft Drinks)
- Private Meeting Room with Basic Meeting Room Set-up (chairs & tables provided)
- Overnight Accommodations in Main Building
- $179 plus tax per person - Single Occupancy
- $129 plus tax per person - Double Occupancy
- $109 plus tax per person – Triple Occupancy
- $99 plus tax per person- Quadruple Occupancy
- Audio Visual Set-up (choose from LCD projector, Flip Chart Packages, Projection Screen, Podium, Microphone, Laser Pointer etc.) ~ $175 plus 6.35% tax (flat fee)
- Morning or Afternoon Break (choose from selection of menu items) $10 plus 19% service fee and 6.35% sales tax, per break, per person.
- Continuous Beverage Service (coffee, teas, juices (AM), soft drinks (PM) and condiments) $6.00 plus 19% service fee and 6.35% sales tax, per person, per day.
- Upgrade to Traditional New England Breakfast (scrambled eggs, French toast or pancakes, homefries, bacon and sausage in addition to all Continental Breakfast items). $5.00 plus 19% service fee and 6.35% sales tax per person, per day
- Upgrade to Buffet Luncheon (choose from selection of menus) $9.00 plus 19% service fee and 6.35% sales tax per person, per day
- Upgrade to Four Star BBQ Dinner (request menu options) $13.00 plus 19% service fee and 6.35% sales tax per person, per day.
- Upgrade to a Served Dinner or Buffet Dinner (request menu options) $16 plus 19% service fee and 6.35% sales tax per person, per day.
- Winter Bonfire Evening Activity (enjoy a bonfire near our Sunnyside House complete with all the fixings for S’mores and we’ll bring you hot chocolate) $400 plus 19% service fee and 6.35% sales tax per bonfire.
Because we offer your retreat:
- A location in the mountains and lakes of the Southern Berkshires
- Comfortable meeting and gathering spaces,
- Exceptional dining,
- Double-queen or king bedded guest rooms for attendees, all with pivate baths,
- Privacy, and a distraction-free environment,
- All-inclusive retreat packages,
- Rates that are extremely competitive (send us an RFP to see for yourself) and
- A fast and easy way to get rates and availability information.
- Visit our "Request for Proposal" page and you'll have an answer quickly, usually same-day.
We provide a truly distraction free environment for your corporate or business group. Your meeting spaces are private and dedicated, and you're likely to feel that you are the only business in house. With 30 acres of manicured grounds, you'll have ample opportunity to find private space. Organizing a retreat? Let our planners help you make the most of the expansive grounds and facilities.
Warm and friendly Front Office, Conference Support and Dining Room staff. Always infused with a "Yes, we can" attitude. For decades we've been impressing meeting coordinators and attendees alike with our positive and service oriented people. We invite you to see what a difference it makes.
You'll find that our staff here is oriented toward a business environment. We have an experienced group of people who are knowledgeable in the business of doing business. Our full-time Conference Planners and Conference Services people devote their time exclusively to the prompt delivery of expert conference support.
You will find that everything you may require is immediately available from our own inventory. From overhead projectors to sound reinforcement. LCD projection for that computer generated presentation? Just ask. We have the experts, and the expertise.
Qualified and competent facilitators.
Attain your offsite retreat goals through the expertise of one of the region's facilitators. We partner with the most reliable, success-oriented organizations available, and are happy to provide references.
Corporate retreat planners find the Interlaken to be a productive and comfortable environment for accomplishing objectives. Christian, Church and Spritual retreat organizers appreciate the serenity of the mountains and lakes that characterize Lakeville, CT.