Recreation at Interlaken Inn- Spa / Sanctuary / Pilates
Ways to Spend Your Day at the Interlaken
On-site recreation - We invite you to enjoy the peace and quiet of our resort-style property, and to take advantage of all that we have to offer. All of our on-property recreational amenities are free-of-charge to our guests - except golf greens fees and spa services. You're sure to find an activity that interests you!
- Outdoor heated swimming pool - Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day Weekend.
- Lake Wonoscopomuc - perfect for recreational swimming, canoeing and kayaking. Interlaken provides canoes and kayaks to our guests - free of charge. Memorial Day weekend through the end of September, weather permitting.
- Tennis Courts - two outdoor all-weather courts.
- Executive golf 'short game' practice facility (free to guests)
- A challenging 9-hole golf course and professional all-weather track adjoin our property.
- Sculpture gardens featuring Denis Curtiss. Stroll through the extensive country gardens cared for by Salisbury Garden Center, and indulge yourself in the variety of annual and perennial fauna. Our 'English Cottage' style gardens bloom throughout the summer season, bursting with rare, exotic and interesting flowers.
- Game Room with pool table, ping-pong and air hockey. Relax and enjoy the widescreen TV, card and game tables, and comfortable overstuffed chairs in the adjoining Executive Lounge.
- Health & Fitness center - exercise room with recumbent bicycles, treadmills, stair climbers, free weights, and more.
- Feel free to walk or jog around Interlaken's 30 scenic acres. It's a marvelous way to revitalize your spirit. Two lakes and an abundance of Mother Nature in between!
- Basketball half-court, Volleyball net
Whatever your pleasure, either as an individual or group, our Guest Services Staff stands ready to locate, arrange and get you to your idea of a perfect pasttime.