Summer Garden Wedding in Connecticut
Summer is the optimal time for a wedding built around the outdoors. Enhance the making of life-long memories of this special time as you take advantage of the Interlaken's 30-acre property. You and your guests can swim at the outdoor heated pool or lakefront, play tennis or golf, or do nothing at all and just soak up the summer sun!
The bounty of our area is brimming with delicious heirloom tomatoes, summer squashs, peaches, and local sweet corn. Clambakes and bonfires are a very popular choice for rehearsal dinners during this time as well. What a great time for family and friends to come together for a weekend that will truly be yours.
Interlaken offers three wedding packages, each with optional ceremony at beautiful Lake Wononscopomuc and reception set in the open Atrium Pavilion surrounded by English cottage-style gardens. Please ask about tailoring a package to your exact wishes.
- View wedding photos in our gallery.
Interlaken is pleased to provide this list of nearby wedding services to make your wedding day especially perfect. We demand the highest quality for our guests and have found these companies to be of the highest integrity. (PDF Download)
Summer Wedding Ideas
- Enjoy an upscale BBQ or Clambake the night before, and head down to the lakefront for an evening of fun at our Bonfire with a local keg of beer.
- Have fun on our property! Your guests can play tennis, badminton, volleyball, canoe, kayak or swim while they are here for your wedding weekend.
- Arrange a “field day” event for the morning before the wedding for your guests to enjoy!
- Set up croquet and lawn games for guests to play during cocktail hour.
- Let your guests enjoy an Iced Tea & Lemonade stand lakeside while they wait for the Ceremony to begin.
- Get romantic, use low lights and lots of candles to set the mood in the reception pavilion!
- Leave directions to Lion’s Head Hiking Trail Head for your guests to receive upon check in.
- Let us help you arrange a meeting at the local tea house, & have them design a “personalized” Harney Tea to give to your guests as a memorable favor to take home!
- Let the guys go golfing at the Hotchkiss Golf Course next door while the Girls head to our on-site Spa for facials before the big day!
Have a Wedding Date in Mind?
Seeking a special "Girlfriend's Getaway" before your big day? What better way to show your appreciation for bridesmaids, close friends and family... Details.